Home Made DS Home Made DS

Bravo!

I almost hate to give this a 10 considering so many other people have already done so, but the concept and execution of this flash is absolutely fantastic! I would LOVE to see more games on your paper DS.

Interestingly, I saw a kid today on the tram with a black DS and a bigger black DS. It eventually dawned on me that the bigger one was a carry case. Your DS though? It could fit into a wallet :P

The Corridor The Corridor

It wasn't too bad...

If you refine your techniques and improve the ambiance of future works by keeping a slightly more consistent style between foreground and background then I'm confident you could generate some really high-quality works.

Coming For You Coming For You

Solid and sentimental

The sentiment is very heartfelt, and it comes through quite well. The only thing I can criticize is a handful of adjustments that could have been made, flipping the hands in a few sections would have helped and there are one or two other improvements relating to linking the different parts of the animation; a few fade-in/-outs would have been good.

LOZ - Twilight Problem LOZ - Twilight Problem

Whoo!

Man, this flash is filled with a lot of quality animation and voice acting. The choices for Midna and Zant worked well, and keeping Link silent a good move. Not much of a plot, but I think the aforementioned choices and large amounts of slapstick comedy make up for that fact.

EggFiles EggFiles

Not all, but a lot of my ROFL are belong to this.

I really enjoyed this animation, it's simple and it tells the story quite well. Also, it reminded me of a story about a king who goes in search of eggs and finds a Dodo egg.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

I haven't seen so much pure shit in ages!

Though in this case, it's a good thing XD

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Fantastic Stuff

It's great to see the little blighter get some comeuppance. I look forward to your next submissions with baited breath.

Legalize! Legalize!

Well now,

It's nice to see some more stop motion animation, and I think you've done an excellent job with this. The warped viewpoint effect was nice too.

Dizzzymushroom responds:

(: We need moar!! Thank you and thank you.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

That kicked more ass than there is in the world. 'nuff said.

Weebl and Bob : Goo-lien Weebl and Bob : Goo-lien

Space Awesomeness

Those gooey gooey aliens. Can't get enough of 'em. Can't get enough of this ep of Weebl and Bob either! Awesome stuff!