Home Made DS Home Made DS

Bravo!

I almost hate to give this a 10 considering so many other people have already done so, but the concept and execution of this flash is absolutely fantastic! I would LOVE to see more games on your paper DS.

Interestingly, I saw a kid today on the tram with a black DS and a bigger black DS. It eventually dawned on me that the bigger one was a carry case. Your DS though? It could fit into a wallet :P

The Corridor The Corridor

It wasn't too bad...

If you refine your techniques and improve the ambiance of future works by keeping a slightly more consistent style between foreground and background then I'm confident you could generate some really high-quality works.

Coming For You Coming For You

Solid and sentimental

The sentiment is very heartfelt, and it comes through quite well. The only thing I can criticize is a handful of adjustments that could have been made, flipping the hands in a few sections would have helped and there are one or two other improvements relating to linking the different parts of the animation; a few fade-in/-outs would have been good.

Animal farm Animal farm

Surprisingly fun

Many years ago my brother got a toy that did almost exactly this, though it wasn't particularly complicated and only made 4 sounds in a random order. This flash game expands on that simple premise and promises hours of fascinating, if not occasionally frustrating fun.

Sonic Quiz 2 Sonic Quiz 2

Some good questions, a nicely designed interface and background music at a reasonable volume and length before repetition make this a good quiz.

Yoruichi responds:

thanks for the comment

Warlords: Call to Arms Warlords: Call to Arms

Enjoyable and intuitive.

A simple yet effective premise, which I found immensely enjoyable. The controls are easy to understand, though it makes this game by no means a walk in the park. For those who enjoy a twist on the classical strategy game, this is certainly a fantastic option.

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Quite a ride!

I REALLY liked the arrangement in this piece, the original segments tie in well with the existing melody, and don't disrupt the flow of it. The start was interesting, and upon re-listening, I found it very enjoyable. Kudos to you for not butchering this classic tune!